Thursday, August 11, 2016

Holland Driver Millsaps Retires

Congratulations to Ricky Millsaps on an end to a long and valuable career with Holland!

After nearly 21 years with Holland and a grand total of 40 years as a professional driver, Ricky is hanging up his hat to enjoy family, fishing and farming. Ricky operated as a City Driver out of our Charlotte, NC service center and says it's the people he's appreciated the most.

“The best part about working at Holland has been the relationships I formed with the customers,” said Ricky. “A large percentage of those customers are now my good friends, and they are what made my days so enjoyable. I wish all my Holland co-workers the best and hope they too can enjoy a nice retirement some day soon.”

Charlotte Terminal Manager Craig Bell said “He was a very valuable member of our City Driver Team and will be missed.”

Thank you for your many years of service, Ricky, and we wish you a very happy retirement!

No comments: